To Today I 'll be a Good human

In life many people can be  good human's if they are willing to have a smile every day and see life in a different direction it will change your mind,life and the way of living. Many people are in a dark hole  living their whole life trying to reach single dream goal but, in reality every day you have to set your own goal and accomplish your goal it can be anything from doing your homework or getting a good score on your test, to doing a new set of push-ups. If you are living your life in a dark hole try to seek for the light every time, your goal is the light. You are wondering why am a good human all this details that you have read  is basically my life I  always have a smile on my face even when am having a bad day cause I believe that a day without laughter,  it's a day wasted in your life, but I also set a goal to myself every day a try to accomplished but theirs time that you can't reach your goal if you didn't achieved set another goal. I am a good human I live my life the fullest am not afraid of life or anything because in reality any man can kill you, but only god can keep you alive, but if you don't believe in a higher power still live your life the fullest. Writing this blog post doesn't make a good human my actions make me a good human.

Comments

Popular Posts